Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Jump Rope Like RockStars!!!




This week was a lot of fun. We all taught a different jump roping move. My move was the side, side, and jump. With each lesson I learn more things I need to work on and I can see other things that I am improving on. When I listented to my audio and did my verbal transcript this week I noticed I did do a much better job moving around and talking to students while they were practicing the skill. However, on my feedback analysis I did notice that I commented on certain skills that I did not go over at the beginning of class. This is a problem because it can get confusing for the children when I am telling them to focus on a couple skills and then commenting on completely different skills. So for my next lesson I want to make sure I stay consistent and try to compent on the skills I went over at the beginning of the lesson. Another thing I want to work on is how I speak. I need to speak more clearly and keep working on not saying the slang words like "gonna". I am very excited for my next lesson because I think it will be a big improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment