Sunday, February 7, 2010

Throwing a Football Lesson!



I can really notice a lot of things that I need to work on. One of the main things I need to work on is speaking more clearly. Sometimes I notice I get talking to fast and I start to mumble. I feel like my message was not communicated as clearly as it could have been because I was not speaking clearly enough. Also I think that my directions were a little confusing because I said them in the wrong order. I had to go back and tell the children to get with a partner. Also I was moving side to side too much. I feel that my students might begin to focus on how I was moving and not on what I was saying. Next time I should just relax when I am talking so I don't try to say everything at once and I should stand still while giving directions. I feel that these types of activities where we tape ourselves teaching really helps me see the areas I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment