Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween at St. Mary's!


I had a great time at this past lab at St. Mary's school. I played some basketball with Jim and a few others for awhile. Then Dan and I played football with Harold, Jim, Nick, Zane, and a lot of other children. It was a lot of fun. I was really impressed by how good the children were. Pat led the entire group in a bunch of parachute activities. We got to play popcorn and make a few mushrooms. We also each help on to our section of the parachute and ran, hopped, and slid in a big circle. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with the parachute. No matter what age group I think that everyone can have fun with parachute activities. Then my group, the Leaping Lizards, lead the closing activity. The closing activity was dancing to the song thriller by Michael Jackson. We started out by walking around as zombies during the choirs and then we broke it down a little bit. I had a lot of fun with the thriller dance and a lot of children seemed to really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment